Hanna’s Masters Excursion
April 2nd – 8th, 2018
Join our chef and Dave Hanna for an unforgettable few days at the Masters. Dave attended his first Masters in 2009 and instantly fell in the love with the unique atmosphere that envelops Augusta, GA during Masters’ week. It is a joy observing the excitement and fascination of our guests from the instant they first enter the hallowed grounds of the Augusta National Golf Club and watching this allure continue to build as they witness golf history in the making. Therefore I am certain you will have an experience of a lifetime! The Masters is far beyond just a golf tournament– it is truly a celebration of the splendor and excellence of a great sport at its pinnacle. Nowhere else in the sports world will you find the energy that circulates throughout the gorgeous grounds known formerly as ‘The Berckmans’ Fruitlands Nurseries’ before it was acquired by Bobby Jones and Clifford Robert in 1934 and transformed into golf’s purest masterpiece.
- 4 nights in a private home (check-in at noon on Monday April 2 and check-out at noon Friday April 6th).
- Access to the golf course, clubhouse, restaurant and bar facilities at local country clubs.
- Temporary membership card at the Augusta Country Club.
- 24/7 concierge service staffed by PGA golf professionals.
- Master badge to attend the 2018 Masters at the Augusta National Golf Club.
- Dinner, wine and spirits provided nightly by Hanna’s.
- Drop-off service via the iconic Magnolia Lane.
Contact Dave for pricing.Back to Events